Sunday, January 11, 2009

First Blog Post...

Hey Everybody!
Not to be outdone by my totally wired wife Daisy, I am finally getting a blog set up! I hope to be able to get in here and post something at least once or twice a week.
Now that our church schedule is 9am I expect to get in here on Sundays.
I'm just enjoying a little play time with my 2 year old Andrew (a.k.a. "Andy Joe") and watching "Juniors Giants" with him this evening.

Just to update, I was released from the Nursery calling a few weeks ago and called to be Assistant Priest Quorum Adviser in our ward. After a year in the Nursery it was a difficult thing to leave 20 or so of my closest little friends. The Priest Quorum is pretty similar to the Nursery in some ways... they just don't cry when they hit each other!

This just in... Well, OK it's not really news, but since MY blog has not covered it yet... My Wife Daisy is pregnant with our 3rd child! The due date is mid-June! Aside from Andy-Joe we also had a baby boy named Ammon, who only lived about 45 minutes, a little over a year ago.

Well, thats a Start! More to come!
Rusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment